Hammick Editions is fully committed to respecting your privacy. You will only receive emails from Hammick Editions about the availability of new prints, events and exhibitions relating to the work. And you can remove yourself at any time from our mailing list by sending an email to email@example.com. Please write ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject box.
This policy applies to information held about clients and prospective clients, suppliers and prospective suppliers, artists, contacts and all other persons about whom Hammick Editions Ltd holds information. By ‘information’ we mean personal information about you that we collect from you, store and occasionally share with a third party (e.g when requesting a framing or shipping quote on your behalf).
In this policy, “we,” “us,” and “our” means Hammick Editions Limited, a company registered in England and Wales and “you” means the individual to whom the information relates.
your contact information such as your address, email address and telephone number;
your payment details / financial data i.e. your bank name, account number and sort code; your IP address, your browser type and language;
information about you that you give us in person at any events and art fairs, by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise; and information in relation to your purchase of our art work or use of our services.
By collecting information you give to us when you make an enquiry, purchase any art work or visit us at an art fair, gallery event or related occasion;
We use your information to:
respond to enquiries from you;
provide information about the work that Hammick Editions showcases and the services we offer to you;
keep you informed about art work and events that we think you may find interesting;
carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us;
administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
keep our site safe and secure;
comply with legal and regulatory obligations; and
for security and to check your identity.
Occasionally we may use the following third party payment Services providers, who will store, collect and process your payment details:
Our processing of your personal information is necessary:
for the performance of contracts to which you will be a party to and in order to take steps at your request prior to you entering into those contracts;
for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us; or
in order to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
In relation to any processing of special categories of personal data, we will generally rely on obtaining specific consent from you at the time unless there is otherwise a legal requirement for us to process such information.
We use Google Analytics to understand how visitors use our website and to compile reports on website activity.
This processing is necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interest in improving our website, and providing a more relevant service to our customers. This information is not used to develop a personal profile of you.
Where our processing is based on the legitimate interest grounds described above, those legitimate interests are: (i) collecting personal information to provide you with a smooth and efficient client experience; (ii) to make sure you receive updated information on Hammick Edition’s business activities; (iii) to provide the services you have requested; and (iv) for our own marketing and research.
Except as expressly set out in this policy we will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
The personal information you provide to us may be shared with third party companies, agents, contractors, service providers or affiliated companies if this is necessary to provide you with our art work or services, respond to your inquiries or for any of the purposes described in this policy.
At any time, you have the right:
- to request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you;
- to rectify your personal data if the information we are holding is inaccurate;
- to ask us to delete your personal data;
- to withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data (given the processing is based on previously obtained consent);
- to ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages as described below in the marketing section;
- to restrict processing of your personal data;
- to data portability (moving some of your personal data elsewhere) in certain circumstances;
- to object to your personal data being processed in certain circumstances; and
- to not be subject to a decision based on automated processing and to have safeguards put in place if you are being profiled automatically based on your personal data.
- Any request from you for access to or a copy of your personal data must be in writing and we will endeavour to respond within a reasonable period and in any event within one month in compliance with data protection legislation. We will comply with our legal obligations as regards your rights as a data subject.
- We aim to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate at all times. To assist us in ensuring that your information is up to date, do let us know if any of your personal details change at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
We may use your personal information to send you information about events, art fairs and specific works of art. You can unsubscribe from receiving them at any time thereby disabling any further such e-mail or other communication from being sent to you by emailing email@example.com.
We will action any opt out request from you without delay.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Certain features of our site will allow for social networking. You should ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be sent, collected or used by other users, such as profile details or e-mail address.